Call for Abstracts
We invite you to submit abstracts for the 11th Global Forum on Humanitarian Medicine in Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery to be held in Geneva, Switzerland, June 24th through 27th, 2015. The theme of this year’s Forum is :
- Prevention - Diagnosis - Treatment
- The Global Heart Network
- Partnerships in local capacity building
- The Cardiac team focused on sustainable projects
- Quality improvement June 24, 2015
Abstract Submission Deadlines
February 10th, 2015
Mai 31 st, 2015
Abstract Submission Instructions
Please follow these instructions to submit an abstract for the 11th Global Forum:
• Access the online submission on the following link : http://www.gfhm.ch/registration_abstract.php The submission form will become available in February 10th, 2015.
• Once you have started the submission process, you may leave your started session. You will be given the option to resume your abstract submission by entering your email address. A secure link will be sent to the email you provide so that you may re-access your submission.
• Make sure you use your correct email address.
• Print the confirmation page. Once you have completed the submission process and submitted your abstract for review, you will receive an e-mail confirmation. Please use the Control ID number / Email address in any correspondence you have with the Global Forum regarding your abstract. If you do not receive an e-mail confirmation, please contact technical support at:
- Europe : +41 79 417 0484
• Remember to complete the submission of your abstract. Once you begin entering an abstract, you have until Mai 31th, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. Central Time to finalize your abstract for review. You will be given the option to save your abstract submission and resume it at anytime until submission.
• If you do not remember your email or cannot retrieve the email received during the abstract submission process, please contact the congress support directly at email@example.com.
• Accepted submissions will be presented at the 11th Global Forum as oral presentations. Authors of abstracts submitted, but not accepted for Oral Presentations will be offered the option of Poster Presentations.
To submit an abstract to the 11th Global Forum, please follow this link.